Invercauld House has 26 duplex style units and 2 executive style suites, catering for a range of accommodation requirements, from single guests, families, conference guests and sporting groups. Units are just a short walk from the function centre.
Rooms consist of:
- 2 executive style suites
- 4 triple rooms interconnecting with a queen room for families
- 9 twin king rooms which can be 1 x king bed or 2 x twin king singles
- 15 queen rooms which can accommodate an additional single bed
Each accommodation unit is outfitted with:
- Ensuite bathroom
- Microwave, bar fridge and sink
- AM/FM clock radio
- Air conditioning
- Built-in cupboard space
- Telephone ISD/STD
- Work desk
- Tea/coffee facilities, toaster
- Iron and ironing board
- Wheel chair access and accessible units are available.
- Laundry access
- Bar sales to rooms
Call for a rate today or to discuss your requirements. Phone Terry and the team on (02) 66271700.
A Continental breakfast which offers a selection of cereal, toast, fruit and juice is placed in your room the previous evening.
Cooked breakfasts are available in the restaurant Monday – Friday (7-7.45am) for in house guests. Group bookings are available on request usually for minimum number of guests. Enquire when booking.
Can be booked in our restaurant for groups of 10 or more inhouse accommodation guests. Contact us for more details.